All Things Sephora

Sugar & Spice

I went with the Kevyn Aucoin palette. I'm too scared of those glittery shadows. I have enough in my collection that need special care when applying, that I refuse to add more. Hopefully everyone here will love it and I'll order it later! :)
I got the Kevin one too it looks gorgeous!

Alysse011

I tried it for the first time last night. I was a little afraid of it with my sensitive skin and rosacea but everything worked out okay. I was able to leave it on for the entire 20 minutes with no discomfort and minimal redness. This morning my face feels really smooth and looks a bit brighter. I think I will stick to once a week application so I don't aggravate my skin.

I did notice 2 things though. One, it seemed to take alot of product to do a thin coat. Two, I think I must have used too much of the oil afterward because it sat on top of my skin in places for quite awhile.

I have been doing some research on this product and have decided to try The Ordinary's version of the facial and the marula oil ( AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution and 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil). Both got excellent reviews and together it only costs around $18. I've used products from this company before and been very impressed.
I’ve been using The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% once a week for a couple months now and really enjoying it. I use acids daily, but when i first started using it i could definitely feel the tingle/sting. The effects have been nice though. I’m hoping to like the DE as well

Medgal07

:shakehead::rotfl: well, they should! Actually, when they do that with the mail, our postmaster told me that is against PO rules to mark it & it not actually have it be delivered. So yes, off with the person's head...or whatever limb of your choosing lol! I would imagine UPS has a policy as well, but if they're liars...eh

:roflmao:They have no idea about the trauma they cause when our goods are delayed :shakehead:

elegant-one

I tried it for the first time last night. I was a little afraid of it with my sensitive skin and rosacea but everything worked out okay. I was able to leave it on for the entire 20 minutes with no discomfort and minimal redness. This morning my face feels really smooth and looks a bit brighter. I think I will stick to once a week application so I don't aggravate my skin.

I did notice 2 things though. One, it seemed to take alot of product to do a thin coat. Two, I think I must have used too much of the oil afterward because it sat on top of my skin in places for quite awhile.

I have been doing some research on this product and have decided to try The Ordinary's version of the facial and the marula oil ( AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution and 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil). Both got excellent reviews and together it only costs around $18. I've used products from this company before and been very impressed.

I didn't get any redness or reaction. I only used a little bit & left it on for only 15 minutes so I'll try more & the whole 20 next time. My skin did feel soft.
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't heard of that brand. I'll check it out.

Did you get the new Chanel jardin Peche Camelia blush?

lipstickaddict

Yeah, I get my samples by going in store too.

This is the post that I saw:
View attachment 62487

On Sephora Beauty talk people have been posting the cards they have recieved in the mail already. Looks like it's a general code this year, probably because of all of the craziness in past years with people not receiving their emails. I don't know if the code is the same for all tiers but for Rouge it is 2017REWARD.

shontay07108

On Sephora Beauty talk people have been posting the cards they have recieved in the mail already. Looks like it's a general code this year, probably because of all of the craziness in past years with people not receiving their emails. I don't know if the code is the same for all tiers but for Rouge it is 2017REWARD.
OK, cool. Just as long as I'm able to do what I need to do when the sale starts. I was annoyed with having to wait for an email or a mailer because it always seemed to come late.

Monsy

thank you so much!

Alysse011

I’ve been having THE WORST time with USPS. I’ve ordered a few things from deals that started last week, and they’ve all started being delivered last week and now this week. Today marks my 3rd delivery where some bogus update was made to my tracking about why the parcel can’t be delivered. They’re all false and we have never had issues until this week. One excuse was “mail receptacle blocked”. And then on Friday it said “rerouted to post office. Available for pickup at post office.” For no reason. Well turns out that was just another lie because on Saturday I went to the post office and was told “oh they brought it out with them to deliver today”. Saturday came and went with no package. Then, not kidding, I was cleaning the front bedroom on Sunday when the USPS guy pulled up and put the package on the front porch! Why was he delivering on a Sunday? And also the tracking info for that package never even updated. It still says “Available for pickup at post office”.

So tonight I just checked another tracking number and it says “Notice left. No secure location available” !!!!! There is no notice. They never knocked or rang the doorbell because I was here. And the SAME location they’ve ALWAYS used is available so what gives?! I tried to call and complain but the wait time was 2 hours 53 minutes! It’s getting so bizarre and frustrating...no idea what the heck is going on.

elegant-one

I’ve been having THE WORST time with USPS. I’ve ordered a few things from deals that started last week, and they’ve all started being delivered last week and now this week. Today marks my 3rd delivery where some bogus update was made to my tracking about why the parcel can’t be delivered. They’re all false and we have never had issues until this week. One excuse was “mail receptacle blocked”. And then on Friday it said “rerouted to post office. Available for pickup at post office.” For no reason. Well turns out that was just another lie because on Saturday I went to the post office and was told “oh they brought it out with them to deliver today”. Saturday came and went with no package. Then, not kidding, I was cleaning the front bedroom on Sunday when the USPS guy pulled up and put the package on the front porch! Why was he delivering on a Sunday? And also the tracking info for that package never even updated. It still says “Available for pickup at post office”.

So tonight I just checked another tracking number and it says “Notice left. No secure location available” !!!!! There is no notice. They never knocked or rang the doorbell because I was here. And the SAME location they’ve ALWAYS used is available so what gives?! I tried to call and complain but the wait time was 2 hours 53 minutes! It’s getting so bizarre and frustrating...no idea what the heck is going on.

Oh man, I feel for you! This is beyond awful! And, they took away all the local PO phone numbers & replaced it with the 800 number which is a ridiculous long wait time. You need to ask for your postmaster at your post office. The PO is THE worse business on planet earth. Sorry dear & I hope it gets sorted out.

We got a knock on the door about 6:30 pm the other night & it was a new delivery guy bringing a package he forgot earlier ...huh!? :shakehead:

boschicka

All this shipping madness!!! :mad:

Sephora sincerely "apologies" to me for my late order and they filled out a form so their warehouse can "response" back.
:goofs:

Monsy

Yep, my uncle just retired from USPS. He used to say all those employees could never make it in the private sector.

no surprise there. the laziest bunch of people i have ever seen in my life. last week someone from usps stole my brand new hoover carpet cleaner. they said they delivered it but we checked security cameras and of course they never did.

Haven

Speaking of usps... They just caught a worker in my mom’s local post office stealing from packages. She would open up boxes, take what she wanted, reseal/retape them, and then send them out for delivery. It happened for a few months before they caught her. People were getting delivery of half mangled half empty packages.

boschicka

Speaking of usps... They just caught a worker in my mom’s local post office stealing from packages. She would open up boxes, take what she wanted, reseal/retape them, and then send them out for delivery. It happened for a few months before they caught her. People were getting delivery of half mangled half empty packages.

:wtf::loser: