Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

nursee81

I have it. It's been a lifesaver for work. I don't think they make them anymore, and mine is in desperate need of refilling. I'll have to make a foundation run soon...
I just got a call from the bobbi brown studio in NJ and the just got some in and I ordered one.... I was having buyers remorse, but I'm feeling better now about it.

Miss QQ

Anyone liking the holiday collection? I'm interested to see the Party Eye Palette and Party To Go Palette. Hope my counters get testers - most of the time bb doesn't have any testers because they say they have so little stocks they rather sell it. But I cannot commit to a palette that costs more than $100 without swatching or feeling the products.

bronzedbeauty18

I am! So excited about the Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette. The colors are so nice. It's glitter for grown-ups
clap.gif

Anyone liking the holiday collection? I'm interested to see the Party Eye Palette and Party To Go Palette. Hope my counters get testers - most of the time bb doesn't have any testers because they say they have so little stocks they rather sell it. But I cannot commit to a palette that costs more than $100 without swatching or feeling the products.

anita22

Ahh I love holiday makeup collections. I saw the Party To Go palette instore, it's pretty but I felt that the eye colours were a bit muddy and the lip glosses very sheer. The Classic to Go and Party to Go palettes looked very nice though. I really want the Black Ruby Sparkle eye palette (!!!) but have bought several holiday items already from other brands so I might give it a miss.

bronzedbeauty18

I just purchased the cool party eye palette from Sephora. I can't wait to try some smokey eye looks. The various shades in the palette have super pigmentation! What are the eye paints?

bronzedbeauty18

I got the bronze palette and its gorgeous! I can't wait to use it for holiday parties. Another must have from the holiday collection: the dual sided caviar eye pencil.

User38

keep your peepers out for the new Rich colours which will be released in 2012.. some fabulous nude shades.. some pinky nudes others warm nudes and rosey nudes.. just yummy.

I am still wearing my cosmic rapberry.. works beautifully with wintery burgundies and greys.

elegant-one

I got the Violet Glaze lipstick this morning & it is such a lovely creamy violet pink on. The texture is wonderful. Beautiful color. I don't think that I have any other ls like it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
keep your peepers out for the new Rich colours which will be released in 2012.. some fabulous nude shades.. some pinky nudes others warm nudes and rosey nudes.. just yummy.

I am still wearing my cosmic rapberry.. works beautifully with wintery burgundies and greys.

These never did come to Canada. In fact, online retailers won't even ship them to Canada. Sigh.

Shypo

Ooo, can't wait for pinky nudes! I love the Rich Lipcolor formula!

Cosmic Raspberry
heart.gif
!

And yes, Violet Glaze is on its way
cutey.gif

User38

no fair C!.. I didn't even see that colour.. lol.. I am going to lust for it now..ha. Ramon loves my lipsticks.. haha..

I am using the Beigey nudes for Spring 2012. and will tell you guys to run and get them when they are released.
heart.gif
I need to wear beigey nudes with hot pink cheeks.. lol. then and only then do I look cool.