The quad looks really pretty. I wish we had some swatches
Thanks!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

You both owe me a water!!!! Yeah, that hurt. Okay... I feel like I really need to see the quad in person.

Camnagem

Wow, the video. Just wow.
shockt.gif
lol.gif

I really love how the quad is looking in her video, can't wait for swatches!

mrslid

Chanel Holiday 2010 colour collection is now up on Neiman Marcus's website. You can't see it but if you go to the drop down boxes for colour selection under the individual products you will see them there. I just ordered the Tentation Cuivre quad and the two limited edition Rouge Coco's!!!

I decided to wait on the glossimers until I see some swatches and I'm so tempted by the brush set, especially since I'm going away in Jan but I really can't afford it. I hate the idea of taking and possibly losing my good brushes but that risk is cheaper than buying that set just for that I think. Or maybe I'll find a cheap MAC travel set I can take.

TheTeenageMuse

Ahaha.. I used to struggle through her videos too. But her CurrentBoobies 'day in the life' vids are rather interesting.

The two new Rouge Coco's coming out in this collection seem rather dull. Does anyone else feel this way? I just think there should be a red!

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
Ahaha.. I used to struggle through her videos too. But her CurrentBoobies 'day in the life' vids are rather interesting.

The two new Rouge Coco's coming out in this collection seem rather dull. Does anyone else feel this way? I just think there should be a red!

I'm excited about the new RCs. There are already so many reds and dark colours in the regular line they needed some more midrange colours IMO.

TheTeenageMuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
I'm excited about the new RCs. There are already so many reds and dark colours in the regular line they needed some more midrange colours IMO.

There can never be too many reds IMO! But I'm also bitter that most midrange colours tend to look hideous on my skintone.

shootergirlnc

Just placed my order on NM! It's free shipping with code shipnm! I got charming and pulsion glossimers, magnolia RC, and tweed fuschia! I'm still debating the brush set. Hmmmmmmm.........
girl_devil.gif

elegant-one

I'm really trying to figure out what color pink Magnolia is? Its hard from that pic. Its says its a soft pink, but that swatch looks bright.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
Just placed my order on NM! It's free shipping with code shipnm! I got charming and pulsion glossimers, magnolia RC, and tweed fuschia! I'm still debating the brush set. Hmmmmmmm.........
girl_devil.gif

Have you seen any of it in person?

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Have you seen any of it in person?

Nope, just seen swatches online. I think the nearest counter is 2.5 hours from me, so I just go by swatches. If it works, great. If not, my sister gets lucky and gets it!

purrtykitty

Yes, but it does look vaguely like it could be a brighter pink. Of course, the lighting could also be off.

I'm debating taking Pink Pulsion Glossimer off my list. Realistically, I won't wear it much, and I already have enough bright pinks. The same logic could be used for Charming Glossimer, but I usually use a light pink gloss everyday. I think I'll just get the n/p set, Pulsion, and Charming and call it good. That and maybe one of the Tartan Plaid shadows will be my Christmas present to myself.

elegant-one

Confusing. Unless it is a soft pink ls but they used the fuchsia gloss over it in the promo pic. Hard to tell from her actual swatch of just the ls

Anyhow, I ordered just Magnolia ls