Latest obsessions

prinzessin784

Alright ladies, I know we regularly discuss our all-time favoritest MAC products, but what are you most interested in RIGHT NOW? Is it the same thing?

I've currently going through a phase where I'm super obsessed with lip liners and I have to get them all! When I buy a new lipstick or lipgloss, I want to buy two lipliners to use with it so I can change the look. It's quite ridiculous haha. This started with Rubia. I knew the picture was shown with her wearing Spice, and I'd been meaning to get that for a while, so I bought that and then I thought Honey B. Creamstick liner would look good with it so I got that too, and then I realized that I needed a backup of Nymphette l/g because mine got gross and that would go nicely with both and it all added up from there
winks.gif

So what are YOU into??

elektra513

Well, my ultimate goal is every perma e/s MAC sells, buying a few at a time, focusing on one color of the spectrum at a time. There are so many I may need to find a rich husband to fund it all, LOL!

Artemis

Right now it's MAC skincare and lip products. When i first got into MAC I was so into the eye stuff but now I focusing more on my lips. I hated lipstick before I fell in love with the lustre formula and there lip glosses own my soul!

geeko

when i first started to buy MAC about 1 year plus ago, i was very into the eyeshadows but now i'm obsessed with blushers and highlighters

peacelover18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj
I'm currently obsessed with pigment.

Same here, plus lipsticks. I've always worn lipgloss because I hated the way lipsticks felt, but after trying MAC Red, I knew I had to try more.

valley

blush/highlighters.

I go back and forth between new blushcremes and Goldenaire pigment. I tried to shake goldenaire and switch to using lune blushcreme all the time instead... but it's been over a year now... and I love goldenaire as a blush/highlighter more than ever.

Jacq-i

Everything! Haha, jk. I started getting into MAC with their e/s, but now I am getting into lipsticks+lipgloss. For every lipstick, I need a matching lipgloss!
greengrin.gif

eponine

airbrush makeup is my new addiction. i want to get all the crazy colors so i can paint myself/other people.

ARmakeupjunkie

I am currently into lipsticks and blush.
eyelove.gif
Not a bad idea prinzessin784 about finding at least two liners per gloss. I hate it when I only know one way to wear a lipstick.

flowerhead

Recently I've been wearing a cool brown or grey shadow on my eyelid and lining the inside of my eye with an unexpected pop of colour like Minted Eye Khol & Blue peep, Iris eys & Royal Wink fluidlines.
I also like cool, glittery lipglosses at the moment like Nico and Zazoom lipglasses & Morning glory and Opal Lustreglasses.

Latest posts