MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)

jennyap

They've hiked the prices though. Lipsticks were £14.  They're £16.50 with this collection - I'm really hoping this is an error because I can't afford this kind of price hike on a regular basis.
I think that was another glitch as when I've looked today the full collection is up and the lippies are showing as £14 thank heavens. I'd decided to skip the MSFs this time but now I'm thinking about Porcelain Pink again. I need a pink/cool toned highlighter for my NW10 ish skin, would this work for me?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love it! So cute.
heart.gif

Monsy

i love how amber glow looks in temptalia photos!

i want to order it.

is there any code for faster shipping than standard? thanks

emzy

If I have Redhead MSF should I not get Porcelain Pink MSF? Does anyone know if they're similar? TIA

ChosenOne

Getting so impatient for my package already! I think it's coming tomorrow because I checked today and the tracking says "1 business day left" but then it says it will arrive by the end of the day on Jan. 2nd. I don't know which to believe, but based on past shipments, I'm thinking it should be here tomorrow. BUT...I'm thinking of going to a MAC store today to play with a gift card I received, I might pick up another lip balm (even though I haven't gotten the one I ordered and don't even know if I like them yet!). I'm usually not this antsy about getting my things, but seeing it at counters and still not having the stuff I ordered in my possession is kind of torture!

Okay. Done whining now.

Monsy

Getting so impatient for my package already! I think it's coming tomorrow because I checked today and the tracking says "1 business day left" but then it says it will arrive by the end of the day on Jan. 2nd. I don't know which to believe, but based on past shipments, I'm thinking it should be here tomorrow. BUT...I'm thinking of going to a MAC store today to play with a gift card I received, I might pick up another lip balm (even though I haven't gotten the one I ordered and don't even know if I like them yet!). I'm usually not this antsy about getting my things, but seeing it at counters and still not having the stuff I ordered in my possession is kind of torture!

Okay. Done whining now.
it will probably be on 2nd because ups does not deliver on saturdays

Monsy

i am waiting on chanel order and it also says 1 business day and it's scheduled to be delivered on 2nd

That1980sGirl

Do you use stereo rose as a blush or as a highlighter?
Lipstick
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Apres Chic
  • Haute Altitude
  • Cozy Up

Mineralize Skinfinish

• Stereo Rose x2
  • Porcelain Pink

Brushes

• 287 Brush

No lipstick BUs or MES because of low funds. But I know I can go back and get BUs later from a counter if I really love something. I also want to see the MES in person first. I have a hunch I may BU Hot Chocolate. I just love the name being a chocoholic fiend. My makeup obsession pales in comparison to my chocolate one.