MAC at Costco?!

hhunt2

Has anyone depotted thier e/s from Costco?

Considering fac Mac e/s have the indented circle.

bebs

well when I went to my costco they had deep truth and I had brought a box with me. the box looked pretty good, it was the same print and all that same double front and repackaged by costco .. I'm going to call them up in a little while and see if they know higher up why they are starting to carry them .. or how even.

JediFarfy

Awww! I checked 2 Seattle-area Costcos and neither had anything. Lucky!!
greengrin.gif

JF

Sooooo today I went to Costco in Mountain View (Nor-Cal)...HAD EYESHADOWS!!!

Colors I saw: Swish, Mulch, Nehru, Knight Divine, Orb, Sable

Stoked!

n_c

This is what the Costco in SJ on Senter Rd had today:

Nehru, Knight Divine, Bamboo, Moonflower, Orb and no CCB's

seabird

ohhh no all the costcos keep getting the e/s i want! (orb, sable, swiss chocolate, nehru, bamboo) D: i bet UK costcos won't get it. we don't get bumble and bumble, smashbox, stila or anything else here either in our costcos.

Is it just me, or does it seem like only Northen California Costco's have MAC. Has anyone seen it elsewhere? I will check a few locations in the East Bay like Danville & Concord and report back!

coachkitten

It sure seems like only California gets MAC at Costco. I have never seen it at any Costco in Washington and Oregon.

pinktraits

Yeah, I checked the Puyallup Costco and I didn't see anything. Heck, there was very little makeup at all apart from over priced non-brand items.

.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
I went to the Sunnyvale, Ca location today and they had nothing. I only found Stila & Smashbox stuff.

Then I went to the one on Coleman (San Jose, Ca)... they had MAC stuff!
They only had 2 eye shadows (in Deep Truth & Beauty Marked).

There was a price sign for Cream Color Base but there was no cream color base (which I was kinda pissed about). So I walked towards the Smashbox stuff and, surprisingly, found 1 cream color base in Pearl hiding! YAY! I took it and ran to the registers. lol

ooo yay for you! lol
can u tell us how much you paid? was it significantly cheaper?

.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
This is what the Costco in SJ on Senter Rd had today:

Nehru, Knight Divine, Bamboo, Moonflower, Orb and no CCB's

how much were they?

MAC_Whore

I'm thinking that even if it is MAC directly moving product through Costco, they aren't going to admit. It would take away from the air of exclusivity. So I take their above response, like the products at Costco, with a grain of salt.

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by .k.
ooo yay for you! lol
can u tell us how much you paid? was it significantly cheaper?

I forget the price. It was about the same price as the CCO's (e/s $10-11, cream color base- maybe about $13). It's about 20% less than retail price.

I went to the San Jose location (on Coleman) today.... they had Moonflower & Deep Truth only.

hhunt2

I just went to Costco in Sunnyvale, Ca. They had a few e/s...
I bought 2 e/s and guess what!!!...

THEY ARE FAKE !

I depotted one and it has the indented circle in the center of the metal pan. Also, it was super hard to get the pan out of the plastic (as if it was "welded" together).
I'll go to Costco tomorrow and talk to a manager about it. I hope that they will refund me for the 2 e/s and remove all the conterfit Mac out of all Costcos. B/c of this, I don't trust Costco.
Who knows... maybe there more expensive beauty products are fake too. Or even the perfumes like Vera Wang Princess, Usher or Diesel could be fakes too.

Oh yeah, the prices of the e/s are way more than CCO prices. $11.49 per e/s

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
I just went to Costco in Sunnyvale, Ca. They had a few e/s...
I bought 2 e/s and guess what!!!...

THEY ARE FAKE !

I depotted one and it has the indented circle in the center of the metal pan. Also, it was super hard to get the pan out of the plastic (as if it "welded" together).
I'll go to Costco tomorrow and talk to a manager about it. I hope that they will refund me for the 2 e/s and remove all the conterfit Mac out of all Costcos. B/c of this, I don't trust Costco. Who knows... maybe there more expensive beauty products are fake too.

Oh wow that's just crazy!! Let us know how the talk with the manager goes. I can't believe Costco is selling fakes...

hhunt2

I went to Costco earlier today to complain and get my money back but the gal didn't care about what I had to say.

She didn't say a thing to me... All she did was take both items and gave me my cash.

Maybe Costco's cooperate offices would be the people who I need to complain too. Costco is so damn corrupt now, just like the damn world.

Latest posts