MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

Shars

And for the eye and lip bags: Sneak Peek: MAC Nutcracker Sweet Eye and Lip Bags/Kits Photos & Swatches

Aaw the mini msfs look so cute! And I really like how the edes looks with the embossing.

I think my final list is:
Leap of Delight l/s
Nude Lip Bag
Copper Face Compact

We have the same list!! I'm debating on whether I NEED Leap of Delight now. I was hoping it was more matte! *sigh* I also like the look of one of the Eye Bags but I don't need it. I also don't need the Eye Bag.

stirfryedshana

I hope to God we can 'cause that's why I've been saving mine for.

Those Retromattes in the swatch gallery are not from this collection. They are the Helmut Newton ones.

Not the liquid ones, there are swatches of the actual lipsticks from some of the bags. Like there's a pink lip bag with pandemonium lipstick and then a liquid RM too.

Corally

We have the same list!! I'm debating on whether I NEED Leap of Delight now. I was hoping it was more matte! *sigh* I also like the look of one of the Eye Bags but I don't need it. I also don't need the Eye Bag.

Yay list buddies :wavey: And yeah you do! :D A bit more matte would've been nice but it still looks beautiful! The eye bags you can skip imo lol.

Shars

Not the liquid ones, there are swatches of the actual lipsticks from some of the bags. Like there's a pink lip bag with pandemonium lipstick and then a liquid RM too.

Sorry. I saw RM and automatically thought the liquid ones. I'm actually not impressed with any of the lipsticks apart from the Nude Lip Bag :/

fabulousmoolah

I hope they have everything up on the launch date so I don't have to keep checking to get the stuff I want. I'd like to order it all same day.

montREALady

Most definitely both the Copper and Peach compacts for me. I just called my local Macy's and they are going to start taking preorders tomorrow. I'll check out everything in store but holiday collections are always in stock - debating on getting lipsticks for friends/family since none of the colors pop out to me. I'm debating on preordering tomorrow or waiting for early access (if they do it for Obsessed members)...cause I do want my points lol...but then again, I'd rather just order and not worry about it lol...

Except for the edsf's last year. Everything else hung around and even went on sale!

boschicka

Except for the edsf's last year. Everything else hung around and even went on sale!

Fingers crossed for another sale this year! I'm all over the place with this collection. I already have WOG and think I sold my Pleasure Model blush or whatever it is. I like the EDSF in the peach duo, but hate the blush. Hmmm, is it worth it?!?

Last edited:

montREALady

Fingers crossed for another sale this year! I'm all over the place with this collection. I already have WOG and think I sold my Pleasure Model blush or whatever it is. I like the EDSF in the peach duo, but hate the blush. Hmmm, is it worth it?!?

Good question. Do we know the pan size of each color in the compacts?

Corally

Magic Spell l/s is really pretty, I wish it was available seperately. I have no interest in the rest of the lip bag.

Yeah I wish it was sold seperately too. But for once I really like the entire set (that never happens) so if the lippie is a cremesheen I think I'm just going to buy it. Even though I rarely wear lipgloss and never use lip pencils lol.

Corally

No lippies but really want the copper duo!
Leap of delight is pretty but happy with my current lippie collection (btw i canceled nu MAC selena order :oops: )

Aaw you canceled it? ._. Those poor lippies will have to find a new home now lol lol. The copper duo really is great! Though I will only get it if the Dutch price isn't too bad, since I already have WOG and mainly want it for the blush.

BrittLuvsMakeup

So far, my list only consists of the Copper Face Compact. I have not fully looked through the whole color story, but I'll definitely be avoiding anything that's already in the permanent line so I won't feel the need to rush and get it.

Latest posts