MAC X Giambattista Valli Collection (July 2 / 9, 2015)

Mizani

I like the two lipsticks on the far right. But it may be a skip for me because I am on a makeup diet.
smiles.gif
So you say, Vandy. So you say.
sneaky.gif

NaomiH

LOL @ reptile skin!

Mine is being underwhelmed about the color once I get it because I have so many that look like it already. Deep purples, I am looking at you!
YES! Same here, those damn deep purples and bright reds get me almost every single time. lol

alexisweaver

How do you like Lipstick Queen, Alexis? Or anybody else who has a LQ lippie? lol
I have three of them and I'm honestly not a fan. I kept them for the packaging; otherwise I would've thrown them out. I just don't like formulas at all. I see people rave about them left and right but the color pay-off and wear time isn't anything good.

geeko

I just can't be doing all the stalking anymore and not to mention that feeling you get when you get your box, try the product on and it's as dry as chalk so you have to summon black magic to get it to apply smoothly and it still makes your lips turn into reptile skin after a few hours time. I just can't do it again next year.
yupz.... i had to summon black magic to get TTT to work for me LOL! i get what u mean gal

geeko

I still haven't been able to access that magic, TTT is STILL a mess for me
SOS.gif
yea tell me about it, u can go into the Riri hearts MAC fall collection thread. A kind soul posted the tip on how to make TTT work... should be in the last few pages cause we were ranting about how hard it was to get TTT to work. It is absolutely the driest lippie that i've ever owned :X

allthingsglam

I have three of them and I'm honestly not a fan. I kept them for the packaging; otherwise I would've thrown them out. I just don't like formulas at all. I see people rave about them left and right but the color pay-off and wear time isn't anything good. 
omg I posted in the lipstick queen thread I wanted to know how the lipstick queen vevlet lippie were they are $50 I couldn't find any reviews on them they don't sound like good lippies at all

alexisweaver

omg I posted in the lipstick queen thread I wanted to know how the lipstick queen vevlet lippie were they are $50 I couldn't find any reviews on them they don't sound like good lippies at all
I didn't know there was a thread, I would've totally answered you! I thought they were crazy for that $50 lippie; because I just find their lipsticks not up there. CRAY!

allthingsglam

I didn't know there was a thread, I would've totally answered you! I thought they were crazy for that $50 lippie; because I just find their lipsticks not up there. CRAY!
awwww thanks I posted in I think it was a lipstick queen thread lmbo thanks for letting me know about them I'm officially skipping trying them

NaomiH

yupz.... i had to summon black magic to get TTT to work for me LOL! i get what u mean gal
I couldn't even deal with it anymore and ended up selling it. Such a shame as it's a really beautiful colour and I was SO excited for it to launch.

Mizani

yea tell me about it, u can go into the Riri hearts MAC fall collection thread. A kind soul posted the tip on how to make TTT work... should be in the last few pages cause we were ranting about how hard it was to get TTT to work. It is absolutely the driest lippie that i've ever owned :X
Talk That Talk is one special lipstick. Such a pain in the arse but ever so beautiful. I sooo wish they would re-release this either in a retro matte more like Fixed on Drama or just a regular (and traditional non-creamy matte) altogether. SMH.

geeko

Talk that talk is a retro matte lipstick, but it felt much more drying than the other retro mattes that i own. Such a shame coz it was a beautiful color. Hope the dark lippie in this collection wun be a disappointment

Latest posts