MAC X Giambattista Valli Collection (July 2 / 9, 2015)

beautycool

Glad there's a thread on this collection now :) as there wasn't when I had first found these precious lipsticks this morning uk time lol That's why I wrote on teambuyitall as hubby said surely you can write about it on that page :) he helped me tried to find the thread for mac flower but nothing came up untill now for me Anyhows I'm buying them all They look brilliant Just what I'm waiting for

gabzillaa

yea tell me about it, u can go into the Riri hearts MAC fall collection thread. A kind soul posted the tip on how to make TTT work... should be in the last few pages cause we were ranting about how hard it was to get TTT to work. It is absolutely the driest lippie that i've ever owned :X
Thanks geeko! Definitely gonna check that out!

MRV

How do you like Lipstick Queen, Alexis? Or anybody else who has a LQ lippie? lol
I have the Coral Sinner (bought years ago). It has an odd grainy texture, I have not really worn it. This summer I got Jungle Queen. It's ok, like an amplified.

nikkideevah

since Im early in my lippie game.. Im all in for these next summer.. I have taken a break after the matte collection..

allthingsglam

I've been looking at those $50 Velvet Rope lipsticks too.  I swatched two of them and they were pretty pigmented. 
thanks these lipstick need swatched in person
From the swatches I've seen they are not worth $50. Every time I see a lipstick that is $50 and not TF or Guerlain... my first thought is always that I might as well go get a Rouge G or a TF lipstick.
thanks yes are so right
stunniggggg

thefbomb

OH.MY.GOD
clapping.gif
eyelove.gif

This is my favourite packinging so far. I NEED them all!! Except maybe the really like pink

liba

I LOVE that packaging - so unexpected for MAC.

I also LOVE the light pink. That is a gorgeous lipstick, especially if it's matte. I was just thinking about how I'm running low on my favorite super pale pink - Double Spin. I just press it into my lips with my finger, so that it's a very light application - blends with my red lips perfectly. If I back any of them up, it'll probably be this one!

Good chance for team buy it all for me!
peace2.gif