Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Do you know if this ingredient list, from the Sephora web site, is up to date?

Water, Mineral Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Myristate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

That's not correct; the new formula replaces mineral oil with Mango Seed Oil, which is not a pore-clogging oil. I've been wearing it for almost 3 weeks now, and havent had a problem yet.

KikiB

I definitely love MUFE, I got the #2 eyeshadow (the bright, matte yellow) and I love it. I'm going to get the Flash Colour soon, and also the Sephora website has the Strass. Has anyone tried those? Would it be better for me to get a packet of Swarovski crystals from a craft store and use some eyelash glue?

shadowaddict

Has anyone tried their Sens'Eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser? For some reason my eyes have become extra sensitive. I can't use my Clinique, Lancome, Avon, Almay or any that I have always been able to use. I have never had a problem but now they either sting my eyes or make my lids feel a little raw after cleansing and I'm being very gentle. Maybe this is another friggin menopause thing that screws up every other part of your body. Damn, at 45 I feel like an old prune with a oil slick for a face, dry arms and legs, and this is going on a few years now.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikara
High definition has arrived at MUFE!
has anyone tried this new line??
I've seen on their site there is a foundation and a powder.

I was wondering about this as well . I just got the Sephora email about it and if it's got decent ratings, I'll order the Cargo set so I can get a sample of this one!

Has anyone tried out either the powder or foundation?

astronaut

The MUFE shadows are bomb! Love them. I only have two so far. #92 is the hottest purple ever! I also have #304, hoping that it would look like Chartreuse pigment. I don't have the pigment so I can't compare :|

Sushi.

i love makeup forever!!!!! (honestly more then MAC) its expensive but well worth the price! their eyeshadows last for YEARS!! and they are so vibrant

mreichert

I LOOOVVEEE mufe
smiles.gif
It is so pigmented, easy to blend, and larger than the MAC's (they cost more though). Sephora has MORE colors now- so stoked!
yahoo.gif

Ikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie
Has anyone seen or tried thier contour powder ?

It is only available at Sephora

Yesterday I went to MUFE and saw it in person... OMG it's huge!!! I though they might be the same size of an eyeshadow but they are like 2x or 3x!
Btw, I bought a 10 eyeshadow pallet, as soon as I have time, I'll swatch it

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikara
Yesterday I went to MUFE and saw it in person... OMG it's huge!!! I though they might be the same size of an eyeshadow but they are like 2x or 3x!
Btw, I bought a 10 eyeshadow pallet, as soon as I have time, I'll swatch it

There are 10 e/s pallets??? I must try to get one! Yes, please swatch
smiles.gif

b3AuTiFuL323

MUFE mat velvet+matifying foundation

Ok so I want to get some of this foundation but theres no sephora near where I live so I have to order online and im having trouble picking a color that would match my skintone im a nc30/nc35 so I was hoping that you guys on here could help me choose a color that would match.

Thanks!

b3AuTiFuL323

Re: MUFE mat velvet+matifying foundation

I also wanted to know of a really good black eyeliner for lining your waterline.

thelove4tequila

Re: MUFE mat velvet+matifying foundation

I'm NC 35 and I wanted to try this foundation out aswell. I tested and found out that #35 and/or #40 would work best for me. As for black eyeliner it depends on what you like. I really like Blacktrack Fluidliner but when I'm in a rush I go for a pencil from Maybelline. I actually like it better than MAC's Smolder. Good luck.

astronaut

There are new MUFE shadows on the Sephora website. Don't know when they'll be available in store but I WANT!!

1088962_sw.jpg

Iridescent Acid Green 171

1086156_sw.jpg

Iridescent Anthracite 169

Trista

So I bought the Bronze Collection Aqua Eyes eyeliner set and I love it! It has five metallic eyeliners( they're about half the size of the regular eyeliners) for about $35 here in the U.S. My faves are the silver, gold and copper. The other two are a brown/bronze and light black color. Since I am such an eyeliner whore this set is making me happy.
yes.gif

Love Always Ivy

im already a huge fan of MUFE F&B foundation and duo mat + powder and the full cover foundation as a concealor .... but now i just discovered the amazingness of the Aqua Eyes eyeliner in action ... amazing.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
There are new MUFE shadows on the Sephora website. Don't know when they'll be available in store but I WANT!!

1088962_sw.jpg

Iridescent Acid Green 171

1086156_sw.jpg

Iridescent Anthracite 169

So I just ordered these two off the website. I haven't seen them in store yet and was tired of waiting. So excited to see how these look!

I love the Velvet Matte Foundation. Their #20 (actually the second lightest shade, not the lightest) has the lightness of NC15 with a pinker undertone - exactly what I was looking for!