Perfect nude lips for NW 40-55

moondeva

I am NW45 too but with my cool / rosey / bluey undertones MAC Touch doesn't work for me as a nude except in summer when I have a deep tan.

Bobbi Brown Grape Lipshine (?) used to be my HG MLBB lipstick but it was sadly discontinued. It was a unique grey-y beige berry. The closest I have found to replace it is Rimmel Radiance lipstick which has also been sadly discontinued but I at least had a chance to stockpile. It is a tad too grey and shimmery but is perfect in summer over a berry beige or deep taupe pencil / lipstick base.

My current pale / nude is MAC Midimauve lustre lipstick which creates a perfect nude lip without making me look like death warmed up... :smile:

Well worth a try if you find that the warm / brown based options just don't look good on you.

Danapotter

I am NC45, and my perfect nude is Lust lipglass. It decreases all of the pigmentation in my lips!

Now, I can finally do a smoky eye with nude lips!
th_DANCE.gif

surfdiva

I really like MAC Twig-Twig with Full on Lust Lipglass (both from the Originals). I have a hard time finding natural lip colors that don't make my lips look chalky (like C-Thru), and this is the perfect pink combo.

00debonair

Hi Everyone,

I am a Newby (ahh) and tried to post a reply yesterday; it appears rather unsuccessfully !! So, here goes once more.

I am Nw 35 and Nw 40 with a tan. I have slight rosey undertones and some nude shades can make me look ashy or bring out a grey tone to my skin.

Just discovered Mac´s Kinda Sexy and I am lovin´it. It´s a neutral pinky matt shade and texture. It´s also a colour that can be mixed with others.

Hope this is helpful.

brownsuga lady

I'm NC50 and Honeyflower is definitely good also Mad Cap l/g works great for a natural nude lippie. Hush Hush tendertone with cushy creme liner is great (MAC)

Purplegloss9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaramelKiss
I got Honeyflower l/s today with my Back to MAC. It's the perfect nude for my NC50 complexion. I love it.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I got HoneyFlower today, Im an NC50 too...its GAWGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE IT!

urbanD0LL

i got mad cap a few days ago , it looks nice . it's missing a little something though . i'm nw43 .

NaturalT

MAC Revealing l/g is a great nude lip for my NC 45 skin (I finally found somehting that works!)
th_DANCE.gif
. I haven't tried it with liner yet but browns like MAC's chestnut, cushy or maybe 80%, and Sephora's medium brown would add depth.

Latest posts