What is Your Favorite Quad?

TM26

I don't have a whole lot, but Pandamonium Eyes has got to my favorite at the moment
eyelove.gif

poppy z

For the moment I have 2 : corps de couleur & sweetie cake

and I prefer corps de couleur

I'm waiting for the showflower quad (I test it next friday) and the pandemonium.

SeXyChULa

I recently bought this one at a CCS...and I'm in love with it...the Boy Beauty quad...I can wear these colors with practically everything...the blue looks awesome with my brown eyes!

clwkerric

Oh man, I'm waiting for my Showflower quad to get here... So far I think that is the best one!!! The colors are AWESOME!!!
smiles.gif

fluks

Sorry guys but I think the Showflower quad is just vile! The green has no colour payoff whatsoever, its so frosted and so light it just looks a dirty, mottled white on the skin. And none of the colours set each other off. We've gone through tonnes of facecharts on my counter trying to come up with a look to sell this damn pallette!

starangel2383

I have a couple of the quads but i was just curious about something, what does the diana, liza and the corps de coleur quads look like? i think that those may have come out before i ever started buying MAC and i hate to think that i missed out on something wonderful

Sanayhs

Re: What is your favorite MAC Quad?

I have a grand total of four quads in my possession, my favourite of which is absolutely Thunder Eyes. I love the colours in it! They go well together and are great individually with other things, too.

panda0410

Smoking Eyes - that entire collection was totally me, and not surprisingly this one is my favourite
smiles.gif
Next to that (although I dont own it) it would have been Denim Dish - I really like blues and that one would have been a real treat to me
winks.gif

rocking chick

I only have 4 MAC quads so far. Dollymix (BLM), Stowaways,Pandamonium & Gentle Fume.

Favourite - Pandamonium (I love purple and this quad suits me best)

pumpkincat210

I like the Pandemonium quad because it is the perfect blend of purples and has a yellowish highlight color which stands out well. It's the wilder quad in my collection.
I also like the Inventive eyes quad and its a bit more subdued. I love twillery and white wheat. Inventive was a nice crease color to go with it.

daisyv316

My favorite quad is actually FAFI 1, and stowaways, oh and the Dollymix BLM quad because I feel that they are quads that you can use everyday w/o overdoing it.