What is Your Favorite Quad?

spectrolite

Re: What is your favorite MAC Quad?

Out of the 5 that I own I love Pandemonium followed by Gentle Fume. I love the matte purple colour and the gorgeous lilac colour in the Pandemonium quad and I adore mix of colours in Gentle Fume too.
smiles.gif

florabundance

Re: What is your favorite MAC Quad?

I only have Pandemonium, which is great...but oh, what i'd do for a Smoking Eyes quad....
ssad.gif

blazeno.8

I love the Pandamonium quad, but I really wanted to get the Smoking Eyes quad just because of its versatility and the Stow Away quad too. But since I only own one, I can really only say: Pandamonium.
smiles.gif

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I love the Pandamonium quad, but I really wanted to get the Smoking Eyes quad just because of its versatility and the Stow Away quad too. But since I only own one, I can really only say: Pandamonium.
smiles.gif

I think you are the first person to say that Stowaways is your fave. I have it too but have not used it yet. i dont know why it was not very popular

BunnyBunnyBunny

My favorite quad is probably Smoking. Another fav of my is Showflower.

Lemme see if I can name all my quads...

Inventive
Thunder
Sweetie Cakes
Well-Plumed
Take Wing
Showflower (2 because I lost one =()
Pandamonium
Smoking
Gentle Fume
Fafi 1
Fafi 2 (Disliked so gave to mother)

I feel like I have more. But maybe that's just because I made quads from
[working on a] Lure
Moonbathe
Neo Sci-Fi
Cool Heat

HockeyChick04

Fafi eyes 1, even though I've heard a lot of people don't like the Fafi quads I am in love with mine lately. I ended up taking Pandamonium apart, I love the colors but I just never seemed to use them together. I really want Stowaways though, I'm kicking myself for not getting it.

Corvs Queen

My favorite is Inventive. I would love to have Well Plumed but I passed on it when it was released and I'm not kicking myself for it.
ssad.gif

lindas1983

I love my Pandamomium and chromezone 3 quads, i get complimented most times I wear them, my bf has even said they look nice on me without me having to ask his opinion and that means alot!!

magia

Now I have only Fafi eyes 1, but I think Smoking eyes (warm) from Smoke signals is the prettiest palette I know from MAC. I'm not so interested in ready palettes, almost all of them has some shade I don't like, so I prefer singles. But Smoking eyes comes to be my favourite, I know it. Fafi eyes 1 is good too, but I don't like Vanilla e/s, it's too matte.

slogirl

Ok I just joined but I have bought MAC since 1995 - if it comes in a QUAD or a kit I am going to buy it ..... faves are Gentle Fume, 4 Swettie Cakes, Showflower, Thunder Eyes and Chromezone1... mmm I could go on and on.

Mabelle

i only buy quads if i love every colour in it, so ive only ever bought one, the balloonacy quad.
i love it soooo much.

sharkbytes

I am just kicking myself for passing on Smoking Eyes...honestly, the colors are so gorgeous, and I'm doubting they'd ever repromote that particular quad
ssad.gif