BloodMittens

I think I have already said YAY!

But I will say it again.

YAY FOR SKINNIES
greengrin.gif

I have too many
smiles.gif

yodagirl

NAY for me! I hate how skinny jeans look on me...Yuck.

I'm about 6'0" and 'athletic figured' (which is funny because I'm far from being athletic haha) and prefer jeans that are a little loose in the leg...I like being able to move in jeans and the few times I've tried skinny jeans I could barely walk
throwup.gif

I might also add that I'm not very stylish either and prefer the jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers look...I don't even own any heels lol
cutey.gif

Kuuipo

I love them, I'm 45. I usually wear a uniform, but on my day off,, I'll wear a boybeater and skinny jeans. I'm short and I do work really hard on my body, I'm a size 1-3 juniors, if I was larger( or when I was larger) I would not have the body confidence to wear them. I don't wear heels with them, I wear sneakers or sandles because I walk everywhere!

Laurie

I loveee themm!! I actually had a pair of bootcut jeans altered and taken in so that they could be skinny..
blush-anim-cl.gif
.. I'm a pretty small girl .. I'm 5 feet flat, I weigh 75 pounds [Yes, I know I'm RATHER underweight.. but in my defense, it's not by choice, [I can't seem to put on weight.. And trust me, I love food] my frame itself is petite.. So I don't look as if I'm sick or anything], and I'm small chested.. I'm like a 00-1 in jeans.. And I have a pair that I absolutely love.. My mummy hates them .. But pfft.. Me loves.. Paired with a nice, long-ish top.. It looks great!! So.. They get a def thumbs up from me!

korede2

hated them initially til i lost about 2stone. still very curvy but being 4ft 11 every pair of jeans is too long n boot cuts make my thighs look like they go on forever and they also make my legs look really short (i know i'm like the only exception). so i prefer skinny jeans cos they are fitted around the ankles n that way i'm not sweeping the country with my jeans.

Tinkee-Belle

I stopped wearing them for about a year... but the other day I bought 2 pairs of R&R skinnies and I am in love again! I love them either really dark dark denim or grey. Paired with a motorcycle jacket and ankle boots... hot!!

Kitface

Depends on what they're paired with them. I think they look good on thin girls (with no thighs), but if you've got bigger thighs (like me) I prefer them under a long shirt or something.

christina83

I absolutely love skinny jeans, you can wear them with boots, ballets shoes and marry janes and everything,oooh love them...

doll.face

I think it's so weird how everyone is dissing them. I'm a curvey girl but they look AWESOME on me. And no, I am not blind. I hate flares, bootcuts, etc. Those types of jeans make my legs look SUPER unflattering. They make them look huge. Skinny jeans are the only things that flatter my legs. I've seen them look awful on some curvey girls but I really think they look great on me. I have tried on pairs in the past they do NOT flatter for me but most of them always look great.

rosasola1

they look good on most people, and curvy girls like me look good in them too as long as you wear heals with them. it elongates the leg

Stephy171

i say yay!!! reading this is shocking because i am bigger and i think skinny jeans look the best on me! and i love to wear the with heels i think it looks so sexyy!!! hmmm um

YAYYYY

smexiebinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliestar
I don't really think they are flattering on any body type except extremely skinny girls and little boys. To me if you have the slightest bit of hips, they emphasize them in an unflattering way. Definately not good for people with curves...and by curves I mean any sort of shape. Skinny jeans are one of those trends that may look decent on super skinny runway models but is just not that flattering on the average person.

Of course my strong opinion against them could just be because I look terrible in them
greengrin.gif
Lol

I will have to disagree with you, I'm curvy and every time I wear my skinny jeans I get a lot of positive attention. I have hips and a booty, so you don't have to be EXTREMELY skinny to look good in them.

It's all about what skinny jeans hou wear, I personally like jeans that are darker and from the Dollhouse brand
winks.gif