Blue Storm discussion

j_absinthe

I love the marketing image for this collection, but it honestly bores me. I might get Mystery kohl, and the Atmospheric l/g.

aprilprincesse

Blue Storm is up on the website
smiles.gif

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY20906

righteothen

My poor bank account. I was thinking about just Lightening, and Thunder, but now...

At least Smoke Signals isn't that interesting to me, or I would be in a lot of trouble.

I still need to see these in person, but those swatches really helped ^_^.

SMMY

I was actually just thinking of only picking up a couple of the kohl powers and the stormwatch pigment, until I read that the kohl powers migrate all over the place like nobody's business.
ssad.gif

jilliandanica

So I checked out the new collection online and I don't really think I'm going to pick anything up except for maybe Lightning l/g. A lot of the eyeshadows remind me of something else that I already have or are part of the perm line...

Blue Storm = Flashtrack?
Cumulus = Silver Ring?
Stormwatch = Bottlegreen?
Cloudburst = Black Tied? *I know that BT has silver sparkles but the sparkles don't really show up and it's a Velvet too

Anyway...maybe I'll change my mind about things when I seem them IRL.

For any one hauling soon...swatches would be greatly appreciated!

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I was actually just thinking of only picking up a couple of the kohl powers and the stormwatch pigment, until I read that the kohl powers migrate all over the place like nobody's business.
ssad.gif

Really? Boo.
ssad.gif
I wanted to love them! Well, if it's true, it's kind of a good thing... Less for me to buy! Haha.

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by righteothen
My poor bank account. I was thinking about just Lightening, and Thunder, but now...

At least Smoke Signals isn't that interesting to me, or I would be in a lot of trouble.

I still need to see these in person, but those swatches really helped ^_^.

I feel your pain. More than half of my paycheck went to my mac order today, ouch!!!

righteothen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen
I feel your pain. More than half of my paycheck went to my mac order today, ouch!!!

You poor thing!

At least the good thing with make-up is after you buy a color once you probably don't need to buy it again for a loooong time.

j_absinthe

Quote:
ssad.gif

Really? That's disappointing, I was looking forward to them.

BloodMittens

Quote:
ssad.gif

I could kinda see that since the Kohl's are carbon based and such. And then how they said "Smudge or Smear" not "Won't move even if a nuclear bomb hits it."

Sigh... I was kinda looking forward to Mystery too... oh well, more shadesticks for me then
greengrin.gif
(is dragging the man to MAC)

addicted_2color

Quote:
ssad.gif

Really? Well I might just pick up one...or swatch one at the store to test its staying power. If it does migrate all over...than yippee
cheerleader.gif
for more money to spend on other things in the collection.

metalkitty

Does anyone know if Thunder is similar to Au Contraire? I was looking at it today but couldn't buy it because I wasn't sure if it looked like something already put out.

jpohrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
Does anyone know if Thunder is similar to Au Contraire? I was looking at it today but couldn't buy it because I wasn't sure if it looked like something already put out.

It reminded me of Fertile.